Grand Hyatt Baha Mar - Nassau, Bahamas
Find Bold Beauty in a Tropical Paradise and celebrate your success at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas! Relax in opulent surroundings at this new high-end luxury resort. Join us in the Bahamas! See qualifying details below.
Event Dates: May 16 to May 20, 2019
The Baha Mar boasts eleven amazing pools, including a cliff-diving area. Swim to the Blue Hole where you get an up close look at ocean creatures in the glass aquarium wall. Cable Beach offers glorious sand and crystal waters and is one of the most beautiful beaches in all of the Bahamas. With poolside cabanas and a beach sanctuary for guests, this tropical excursion to paradise is an incredible experience.
Look for food that satisfies -- with nearly forty bars and restaurants at the Baha Mar. What about a casino with an ocean view! Check out 1,000+ slot machines and more tables than you can count. Options for a fun day include the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, a visit to the ESPA spa, a snorkel cruise to the coral reef on a catamaran or an island buggy off-road adventure.
This trip will exceed your expectations. Learn how you can qualify for this incredible TAG opportunity to find Bold Beauty in a Tropical Paradise by clicking on the Qualifications button. Get ready for a destination you will always remember!
Welcome to Baha Mar
Business Submitted and Paid February 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019
|1st Carrier Appointment
on or Before
February 1, 2018
|1st Carrier Appointment
Between February 2 &
February 28, 2018
|1st Carrier Appointment
March 1, 2018
|Hierarchy Level||Team Production||Personal Production||Team Production||Personal Production||Team Production||Personal Production|
|Regional Sales Director||$1,250,000||$110,000||$1,145,000||$105,000||$1,050,000||$100,000|
|District Sales Director||$850,000||$110,000||$780,000||$105,000||$715,000||$100,000|
|Agency Sales Director||$650,000||$110,000||$595,000||$105,000||$545,000||$100,000|
|Senior Field Agent||$500,000||$110,000||$460,000||$105,000||$420,000||$100,000|
Choose the "Trip Buy-In Option" to attend
(if you do not meet the Business Submitted and Paid requirements)
|Trip Buy-In Option||$90,000 +
of Personal Paid Premium
|Agent Buy-In Amount||$2,000|
|Agent & Guest Buy-In Amount||$4,000|
Trip Premium Credit By Product / Product Line:
|Trip Premium Credit By Product / Product Line||Premium Factor|
|Ancillary (Dental, Vision, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, STC)||25%|
|Combined - Group Accident||50%|
|Combined - Accident||50%|
|Combined - Group Critical Illness||50%|
|Combined - Critical Illness||50%|
|Combined - Disability Income/Sick Pay||50%|
|Combined - Cancer||50%|
|Critical Illness (Cancer, Heart, Stroke, Intensive Care)||100%|
|Guaranteed Issue (All Except Medicare Supplement)||50%|
|Life - Final Expense||100%|
|Life - Ordinary (Term, UL, IUL, GUL, etc.) - TARGET PREMIUM||100%|
|Life - Ordinary (Term, UL, IUL, GUL, etc.) - EXCESS PREMIUM||0%|
|Life - Single Premium Whole Life||10%|
|Long Term Care||100%|
|Major Medical (Including Limited Medical Benefit Plans)||0%|
|Medicare Advantage - PDP||$10|
|Medicare Advantage (MA, MAPD & SNP)||$500|
Trip Qualification Rules
- The qualification period is February 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019.
- To qualify, all policies must be submitted and paid within the qualification period. Run-out periods, if any, shall be determined by the company.
- TAG agents may qualify either through team production or personal production. If an agent qualifies through both team and personal production, only one trip will be awarded.
- TAG career agents are eligible for trip qualification. Qualifiers must be active and in good standing at the time the trip is awarded to receive an invitation.
- All products are assigned a premium factor which determines the premium value. The total premium value of all policies for any product type issued and paid during the qualification period shall determine trip qualification. Premium values are published on www.tagcareertrip.com.
- Agents qualifying for the trip must be within acceptable quality of business metrics including placement, issue and persistency rates as determined by the company.
- TAG agents in good standing and one guest are eligible to attend. Qualifying agents may bring children or other guests but all associated costs are the responsibility of the qualifying agent. Costs associated with children or other guests attending are to be paid in advance and all travel arrangements are to be made through TAG's designated travel agency.
- The trip is not transferrable and no cash allowance will be awarded in lieu of attendance.
- Re-writes or replacement business are not awarded trip credit.
- Premium written on TAG agents and any family member(s), regardless of writing agent, is not eligible for trip credit.
- Trip qualifiers and their guest will be awarded only one invitation regardless of the amount of premium written.
- Agents who exercise the trip buy-in option must pay the full cost share amount in advance.
- TAG management reserves the right to interpret all rules for the trip and may modify, cancel, make changes or alterations at any time.
Location / Questions
Someone will be contacting you shortly.
An error has occurred.