Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
TAG Invites You to Experience Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino - May 3 - 7, 2018
The Assurance Group endeavors to select incentive destinations that are befitting of the hard work, dedication and professionalism shown by our agent-partners.
The Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is our destination in 2018! May 3rd through 7th, you will be able to enjoy a tropical oasis, brimming with lagoons, waterfalls, manicured gardens and 1,500 feet of white sand beach. This sparkling sanctuary beckons from one of the Caribbean’s most idyllic islands.
Explore more of this website to learn how TAG's qualifying agents will encounter a newly renovated resort where they can bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, dine under the stars, play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. The amenities and resort activities will surely make TAG’s 2018 incentive trip a memorable one!
What do you expect from Hilton Aruba?
Rest and refresh in the newly renovated Caribbean suites. Participate in the resort activities including scuba diving, snorkeling, and biking. Relax the body and mind with indulgent treatments in the eforea Spa. Enjoy five unforgettable restaurants with fun menus, tropical cocktails, and torchlights dinners - the quintessential culinary experience in Aruba. End your day trying your luck under the starlit sky at the Las Vegas-style casino. The Hilton Aruba offers services and amenities for every guest in this Caribbean destination.
Welcome to Aruba - One Happy Island!
Hilton Aruba Bird's-Eye Tour
Business Submitted & Paid January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
|1st Carrier Appointment
on or Before
January 1, 2017
|1st Carrier Appointment
Between January 2 &
January 31, 2017
|1st Carrier Appointment
February 1, 2017
|Hierarchy Level||Team Production||Personal Production||Team Production||Personal Production||Team Production||Personal Production|
|Regional Sales Director||$1,250,000||$110,000||$1,145,000||$105,000||$1,050,000||$100,000|
|District Sales Director||$850,000||$110,000||$780,000||$105,000||$715,000||$100,000|
|Agency Sales Director||$650,000||$110,000||$595,000||$105,000||$545,000||$100,000|
|Senior Field Agent||$500,000||$110,000||$460,000||$105,000||$420,000||$100,000|
Agents Who Do Not Qualify Based On The Above
Chart May Choose The Trip Buy-In Option
|Trip Buy-In Option||$90,000 +
of Personal Paid Premium
|Agent Buy-In Amount||$2,000|
|Agent & Guest Buy-In Amount||$4,000|
Trip Premium Credit By Product / Product Line:
|Trip Premium Credit By Product / Product Line||Premium Factor|
|Ancillary (Dental, Vision, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, STC)||25%|
|Combined - Group Accident||50%|
|Combined - Accident||50%|
|Combined - Group Critical Illness||50%|
|Combined - Critical Illness||50%|
|Combined - Disability Income/Sick Pay||50%|
|Combined - Cancer||50%|
|Critical Illness (Cancer, Heart, Stroke, Intensive Care)||100%|
|Guaranteed Issue (All Except Medicare Supplement)||50%|
|Life - Final Expense||100%|
|Life - Ordinary (Term, UL, IUL, GUL, etc.) - TARGET PREMIUM||100%|
|Life - Ordinary (Term, UL, IUL, GUL, etc.) - EXCESS PREMIUM||0%|
|Life - Single Premium Whole Life||10%|
|Long Term Care||100%|
|Major Medical (Including Limited Medical Benefit Plans)||0%|
|Medicare Advantage - PDP||$10|
|Medicare Advantage (MA, MAPD & SNP)||$500|
Trip Qualification Rules
- The qualification period is January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- To qualify, all policies must be submitted and paid within the qualification period. Run-out periods, if any, shall be determined by the company.
- TAG agents may qualify either through team production or personal production. If an agent qualifies through both team and personal production, only one trip will be awarded.
- TAG career agents are eligible for trip qualification. Qualifiers must be active and in good standing at the time the trip is awarded to receive an invitation.
- All products are assigned a premium factor which determines the premium value. The total premium value of all policies for any product type issued and paid during the qualification period shall determine trip qualification. Premium values are published on www.tagcareertrip.com.
- Agents qualifying for the trip must be within acceptable quality of business metrics including placement, issue and persistency rates as determined by the company.
- TAG agents in good standing and one guest are eligible to attend. Qualifying agents may bring children or other guests but all associated costs are the responsibility of the qualifying agent. Costs associated with children or other guests attending are to be paid in advance and all travel arrangements are to be made through TAG's designated travel agency.
- The trip is not transferrable and no cash allowance will be awarded in lieu of attendance.
- Re-writes or replacement business are not awarded trip credit.
- Premium written on TAG agents and any family member(s), regardless of writing agent, is not eligible for trip credit.
- Trip qualifiers and their guest will be awarded only one invitation regardless of the amount of premium written.
- Agents who exercise the trip buy-in option must pay the full cost share amount in advance.
- TAG management reserves the right to interpret all rules for the trip and may modify, cancel, make changes or alterations at any time.
Location / Questions
Someone will be contacting you shortly.
An error has occurred.